LS-FPRO is a versatile workstation designed for high demanding laser processing applications where nanometer resolutions and laser spot sizes down to 1 micron are required. The main heavy granite structure with pasive dampers and advanced solutions like close loop surface measurement for automatic focus correction, provides extremely high accuracy and stability even for complex trajectories. User friendly software with CAD GUI enviroment (codeless programming) ensure an efficient and fast process development.
Features:• Fixed optic head with automatic objective´s change.
• High Precision scanner head.
• Automatic change from Fixed head to Scanner setup.
• Co-lineal vision system with motorized optics.
• Co-lineal surface measurement laser system with close-loop correction or 2D scanning option.
• Automated camera calibration.
• Automated feature camera recognition for precision aligment and rotation compensation.
• Based on CAD GUI enviroment (Import DXF, DWG, DWT, ACIS… files).
• Class 1 high end enclosure with automatic door and HMI panel.
- Solar Cell Processing
- Wafer scribing and dicing
- Laser cutting and drilling
- Via Hole Drilling
- Ceramic Processing
- 2 Photon Polymerization
- Thermal Treatment
- ITO Patterning
- OLED Processing and much more…
|Working Area||300 x 200 x 100 mm|
|Resolution||10 nm (XY), 0.3 μm (Z)|
|Repeteability||± 40 nm (XY); ± 0.5 μm (Z)|
|Accuracy||± 2.5 μm (XY); ± 2.5 μm (Z)|
|Available Laser Sources||From UV to IR. Pulsed or CW|
|Substrate Holder||250 x 200 mm Aluminium Vacuum Plate|
|Minimum Laser Spot Size||Typical from 1 μm|
|External Dimensions||1400 x 1500 x 2200 mm (W x D x H)|
|Weight Aprox.||1700 Kg without laser source|
|Control Unit||Workstation with dual 23″ monitor|